Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A New Year's message for you

Hello everyone!
So long!!!
How are you? I hope you are really really good, enjoying this new year and decade!!!
Well, I have to admit that I miss our English classes and I'm thinking what to do. I wish I could have the time to start in March again.
I would like to join this video with you. I like it very much because of the message, the music and the images.
I couldn't find it in an English version without subtitles, but we can make an effort and try to listen without reading the texts below.
Huges for everyone!
Ceci

4 comments:

  1. hi Ceci ,hi everyone:
    Absolutely interesting video .I'm missing the English classes too .I hope you will have a successful carreer . Go ahead Ceci!!!
    Hugs
    matias

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Matias! So long! how are you?
    See you,
    Ceci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Ceci I want to kiss you! You´re a genius!!!
    I really miss the classes! And you, of course!

    It´s pitty that we forget easily what is good for us! There is when we must take a look at this video!

    Hugs,
    Teresa

    PS: Matias: where that hell are you? I didn´t understand quite well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teresa!!!
    So long! where are you? Here in Argentina! Super!
    Thanks for your message!
    Well, I'm working hard, waiting for my holidays in March. I've just called to Palermo's office to see the schedule, but they didn't know. I guess I'll have to wait until 15/3. I don't think I go to 25 de mayo this year. It's too far from home and I'll have so many things to do! I'm gonna miss you all!
    But please, keep in touch!
    Remember you can call me anytime.You have my number, don't you?
    Kisses.
    Ceci

    ReplyDelete